Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 am

Lifting her face from his shoulder, she looked at him. Her cheeks were tear-stained, but she was beaming.

"That was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me...you're so wonderful, Buscus." and she took his face in her hand and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:07 am

He held her around the waist and head and kissed back, forming his lips around hers. He was so glad that she loved this birthday and he was really glad that he was with her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:16 am

And because I'm done with that whole thing...

It was later on in the day-the guests had gone and the house was mostly cleaned up. Zoey was laying on the couch, her head resting in Toby's lap. She looked a little sleepy, but she definitely did not want to go to bed just yet...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:20 am

Toby smiled and just stroked her hair and read his book. He looked at her, just loving the look in her eyes.

"So...did you have a good birthday my love?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 am

"I had the best birthday ever. It was so nice with you and my friends...especially the gift you gave me." she looked touched when she mentioned it "I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever given me...but I said that earlier, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:40 am

He laughed once and nodded, "You did but it's nice to know that you enjoyed it so much...I was really worried that you wouldn't. And that's why I didn't join you and the others."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 am

"Aww, you should know I'll love anything you do for me or give to me because I love you. And also, c'mon bro-you're full of epicosity. Everything you do rocks."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 am

He laughed at her, "Bro? Since when do you call me bro?"

He kissed her forehead and just looked in her eyes, "On another note...you look really tired...you should sleep."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:50 am

"I call everybody 'bro', you nugget. You should know that." she smiled "And I am sleepy, but I don't want to go to bed...especially not after such an awesome day..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 am

He stroked her hair a bit and just kissed her head again, "Well..what do you want to do now? Besides just sit here and...doing nothing...haha."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:57 am

"I..." she started to say, when suddenly her phone went off. Looking confused, she pulled it from her pocket "Huh...look at that, I have eighty-seven new tweets."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:01 am

He smiled and looked at her, "Well...go ahead and read them...and then tell me what they say...haha."

He looked at the phone with her, wondering who was contacting her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 am

She chose one and began to read it " 'just saw the vid of @its_zobuscus and @TobyTurner. if u havn't seen it u need 2!'..." she paused, looking bother puzzled and shocked, then went on " 'hey @TobyTurner u r possibly the sweetest guy evr. @its_zobuscus is soooooooooooooooooooo lucky!' "

That was when she went to YouTube.

"Erica posted the video."

(Reaction is like this 'cuz they haven't told the net about their relationship...xP)
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:08 am

He looked over her shoulder and watched the video, "Oh shit....is this a good thing or a bad thing?"

"I personally think it's a bit of both...some are happy like us others will be jealous...that ass."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:26 am

"It's...I don't know...it's bad because it came out before we wanted it to came out. But it's good because...it's out...I don't know. But you know what I do know? We need to make a video addressing this."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:28 am

He nodded, "Do you want to make one right now and kind of get it over with? Even though it will be good to do it now."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:38 am

"Yeah. We want to do this now...we can use the computer hooked to my camera, c'mon." and she walked into the computer room, sitting down in the chair and turning the machine on.

"You can move that chair over here..." she said, pointing to a desk chair that was against the wall "At least be comfortable for the video."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 am

He smiled and then sat next to her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and got the computer started.

"Alright...so...here we go...hehe. Why am I nervous? Haha!"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 am

"I don't know." she giggled nervously "I am, too. It's so weird...I'm kinda worried about what the comments are going to be, I guess."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 am

He nodded, "Well...we should...do this now...haha...okay...I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:58 am

She nodded, opened her recording program, and pressed start.

"Hello, hello my lovelies-it's Zoey here. I'm here with this loser..." she jerked her thumb at Toby, and then laughed "So this is a different video than normal. Um...y'know, a lot of you have probably seen the video that my friend Erica posted, and if you haven't...y'know...ask someone who has. Anyway, there was some conflict there because for the longest time Toby and I denied that we were together but, uh, we definitely are, so..." she trailed off and gestured to Toby, ready to let him talk.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 am

"Yeah, we are together...and I am loving ever minute of it. Sorry to all you girls that were hoping I would end up with you but..I must say I love this girl with everything I could. I really do love her and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 am

"And yeah, to the people who said Toby is the sweetest boyfriend ever you're pretty much correct. To anybody who's gonna comment and be a dick, um-screw you. And to those of you who support us, or at least accept this, thanks so much. It's the good portion of our fans that make us want to do what we do..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 am

Toby nodded and smiled, "I agree with her 100%. I love this chick and she is mine from here on out...so like and subscribe to this video."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:39 am

"If you're going to like and subscribe because of this uhhh..." she laughed "You should probably know this is not a normal video for me. Go watch some other stuff! Well, until next time guys..." she blew a kiss at the camera "Bye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next