Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Toby/Dani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Toby/Dani) Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:17 am

"Gryphon, hush!" it was two o' clock in the morning and Dani sat in the kitchen enjoying a mixed bowl of applesauce and Cheez-its. When she had gotten up from bed the Shih Tzu had followed her and was now barking at the sliding glass door-outside, somewhere, there was probably a stray cat. Dani didn't want to risk Gryphon waking her boyfriend, Toby, up. It was so late after all and he had been working so hard lately.

Leaning back in her chair, Dani rested her hand on her growing stomach "What now, Babybuscus? Can mommy go back to sleep yet?" As the baby kicked at her hand, she smiled "No, of course not."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:20 am

Toby, being the wonderful boyfriend he was, got up and went to see his girlfriend if she needed anything. Course Gryphon woke him up, but he felt her absence and wanted to find her.

He came into the kitchen and looked at her, "Hey you...you okay? Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:39 am

"Oh! I'm sorry...did Gryphon wake you up?" she looked worried "You should be sleeping, babe. Ah...but no, I'm fine. In reality, it's the baby demanding all this crazy stuff...not me, heh."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:40 am

He looked really tired but he smiled and went over to her, "It's fine...he kind of did but you also left my side...why you leave?"

He laughed once and shook his head, "No, it's fine...when this baby is born...we'll have to lose sleep if he or she cries at...2 in the morning...you know?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:52 am

"Ah, but hardly any sleep deprivation if the baby sleeps in our room. And you will, won't you Babybuscus?" she looked down at her stomach and smiled, then back up at Toby.

"Honestly, darling..." she reached up and stroked his hair "You've been working so hard. You should be sleeping..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:54 am

He smiled and looked at her, "I should...but so should you...you seem really tired yourself and you are carrying a baby inside of you."

He sat down and then looked at Gryphon, "Do you need to go outside and go potty buddy? No, barking okay?"

He just looked at his dog and smiled, he was really tired but he knew Gryphon had to go by the way he was barking and wiggling his butt.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:11 pm

"Oh...if I can sleep. I'm not even really in control of that anymore-if the baby decides it's time to kick and roll around then mommy's not getting any sleep. That's okay, though-I've got Netflix and a lot of time to waste, I suppose." as she headed upstairs, she reached to grab his hand. For whatever reason, she just wanted to know he was there with her.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 pm

He had a feeling she must be scared and worried about this. It was her first child...and his of course but he didn't want her to feel like she was alone.

"You know I love you and am here for you...okay?" he held her hand and kissed her cheek.

"I will support you and make sure you don't go through with this alone..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:29 pm

"I know." she smiled "It is a little scary, though-in fact, I'm a little bit terrified.  Yet, somehow, I'm excited and overjoyed all the same.  Crazy how emotions work, isn't it?" she opened the door to their bedroom and walked in, sitting on the end of the bed.  Gryphon leapt up next to her and she scratched his ears, smiling.

"Oh, but Toby-you're going to make the most wonderful dad ever.  You're already great with kids, so I know..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:32 pm

"To be honest...I'm really worried that my kid won't like me...I mean...some kids like me but then other's are kind of...you know...maybe I'm not helping right now."

He laughed once and sat next to her and rubbed her stomach, "But...you will make a wonderful mother...I can already see how you love this child."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:45 pm

"Yeah, well our kid isn't going to be a little shit that hates his or her parents." she winked, then giggled "No, I know because you love me and our little one-Babybuscus-and that's the makings of any great parent right there. Love."

When he said she was going to be a "wonderful mother", she looked away "Ah, I don't know about wonderful...but I'll be average, at least."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:47 pm

"Why are you so modest? I know you will be a wonderful mother...you are already doing everything you can right now to make sure that baby is comfortable."

He held her and kissed her head and rubbed her stomach, "I couldn't think of a better woman to have my child and stay with me."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm

"Yeah, but have you ever thought that that might be because if the baby's not comfy, I'm not comfy?" she looked at him with raised eyebrows, then dropped the expression "Nah, most of it is out of love-like waking up at two in the morning to eat applesauce and Cheez-Its because, apparently, that sort of thing is what any growing baby needs."

She looked down at her stomach "Well, I couldn't think of any better man whose baby I could carry...or have a family with."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:04 pm

He smiled, "Well there is also that...but still...you know where I'm going with what I'm saying...haha...but for now...let's sleep...okay? We might have somethings to do tomorrow...I don't know."

He laid down and held her close to him, kissing her head and loving the fact he was going to have a little family soon.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 pm

"Hmm...yes, sir." she curled up to him and rested her head against his chest, smiling. "Goodnight, my love."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:37 pm

"Goodnight my dear...I will see you in the morning." and he fell asleep.

Skype!

It was the next morning and Toby was up, getting all kinds of food for her and the baby. He was excited to see her face when she saw all the food for his girl.

He just continued and was listening to the tv, on a low volume.

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : How can u bold)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Dani was upstairs still asleep. She hadn't managed to fall asleep until about six that morning-thanks to her little one's incessant rolling and kicking-but was now in a deep, tranquil sleep. She hadn't heard Toby get up and had no idea what was going on downstairs-finally, a good rest.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:54 pm

He knew that she didn't want him to wake her up so he kept things warm and made sure that it was all perfect for her. He also didn't make any noise and he told Gryphon to be quiet as well.

He sighed and thought about everything that was gonna happened in the future. He would have to tell his family...maybe.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Just then, the phone in the kitchen rang. Upstairs, in their bedroom, the phone rang as well but it didn't disturb Dani who was, apparently, in the deepest sleep of her entire life.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:00 pm

Toby jumped and answered the phone, rather quickly and he took a deep breath. He sighed and wondered who it could be.

"Hello, Turner residence." he answered the phone.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:06 pm

"Yes," the voice on the other line laughed "I know who this is, little brother." there was a pause "Oh, you don't know who this is, do you? I've never called you from this number before-it's your sister, Maris! It's so great to hear your voice. Mom's here, too."

"Hello, darling!" called his mother in the background.

"You'll never guess where we are, Toby. Hollywood! Oh, you should just see the hotel-and this view-it's breathtaking! Anyway, mother and I wanted to meet with you for lunch. Do you think you can do that?"

"Tell him to bring that girl...what's her name? The girl he introduced us two last time he saw us." said their mother.

"Ooh, you mean Meredith? Oh, I don't know, are you even still with her, Toby? I hope so..."

"He will be if he knows what's good for him."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:11 pm

He sighed and shook his head, this would not end good, "No, I am not with that slut. She cheated on me and I will never get back with her. I am with my new girlfriend and you will meet her today...if she is up to it."

He listened to them, hoping that they didn't go off on him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:19 pm

"New girlfriend?" Maris giggled again "Scandalous! Yes, we'd love to meet her. So, we'll meet you at La Reve around two, then?"

"If his new girlfriend can afford it!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:36 pm

"I will see you then...and no mother...I will be paying for her...see you then." he said kind of quickly and hung up the phone.

He groaned and sighed, having a feeling that this was not going to be good, "I swear if they say anything...oh damn."

He looked at Gryphon and shook his head, smiling. He would defend her till the very end.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:42 pm

It was just then that Dani came downstairs. She looked sleepy and a little bit annoyed.

"It's ten AM," she grumbled "Who's calling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Toby/Dani)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next