Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

"I do," she laughed "But he's gonna take his time...and that reminds me, we haven't decided what we're gonna name him yet."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 am

He looked at her, "Oh...so we haven't...haha uhm...so...let's see."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:56 am

"I've kinda had this whole thing in my head for awhile. I was in the middle of doing the laundry and I just had this epiphany-Liam Anthony Turner. I just really like the way it rolls off the tongue."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:00 am

He nodded, "That actually sounds wonderful...that name I have a feeling will suite him very well..."

He held her hand, "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:07 am

"Bored, a little uncomfortable...anxious and nervous-but very excited." she smiled "And how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:11 am

"I just...I am worried, excited...ready for pain...haha. Because of you...squeezing my hand."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:22 am

"I should be pretty okay, actually-there might be a bit of hand squeezing, but probably not out of pain. Oh, how I love epidurals-thanks, modern medicine!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 am

He smiled at her and nodded, "Hurry up...I want our baby...now..."

He was way too anxious to wait right now...but he had to.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:58 am

"I would if I could, Buscus, I would if I could."

Quite a few more hours passed, and very quickly Zoey began to feel uncomfortable. Yet another check by the doctor at long last confirmed that she was ready to start pushing. After everything was set up and the doctor and staff had readied themselves, she encouraged her to push.

"On the count of three..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 am

Toby held her hand and sat next to her, "Alright babe...you ready?"

He looked at her and kissed her cheek, "I know you can do this..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 am

She smiled "When it's over we'll have our handsome little boy..." her mind focused on this, she gave her all in pushing whenever the doctor counted up to 'three'." She was approaching practical exhaustion when the doctor told her that one more strong push would be enough. Mustering up every last bit of energy she had, she pushed and then fell back against the top half of the hospital bed.

"Here we are..." announced the doctor, holding up a squalling baby Liam for both parents to see. She handed him off to a nurse who cleaned, measured, weighed, and then wrapped the little boy in a blanket and placed a hat on his head. Smiling, the doctor brought him back over and handed him to Zoey "Congratulations." she said quietly.

Zoey looked down at the infant, noticing the thick black hair that peeked a little from under his cap and the blue eyes (as all babies have at birth) that were now half-closed with exhaustion. She beamed as tears of joy slid down her cheeks.

"Welcome to the world, Babybuscus..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:19 am

He sat next to her and held her and his little baby. He smiled at Liam and just realized that he look just like his father but had his mothers eyes.

"Wow...we made this baby boy..." he smiled more.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:30 am

"We did...this is so amazing. Yesterday he wasn't even here and now...what a little miracle." she kissed the sleepy baby's forehead and smiled "I really want to see those blue eyes of yours turn green, Liam. 'Cause then you'll look just like daddy..."

"Do you want to hold him?" she asked Toby.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:32 am

He did but he smiled at her, saying, "I will in a few minutes...just...let you have some time with him."

He wasn't scared...he just wanted to enjoy this a little more.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 am

She looked back down at her son and beamed some more "You're gonna grow up to break some hearts, little man. Just like your daddy..."

He yawned sleepily and looked up into his mother's face. He seemed to recognize her voice.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:54 am

He smiled and stroked his little head, he was in paradise right now. He just looked at them both and smiled broadly.

"Dang...i can't believe it..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 am

"Are you looking at mommy?" she cooed "You know mommy, huh? She used to talk to you all the time while you were still inside her belly...yeah." Zoey was just in ecstasy. She couldn't believe all of this had really happened...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:06 am

He smiled at her and just let her have her time, he wanted to hold the baby but he would just wait his turn. He was basking in what he saw, his fiance and his baby boy interact.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 am

"But there's still someone else you need to see. The most amazing man in the world-your daddy." she held Liam out to him and just smiled serenely.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:15 am

Toby gently took the baby from her, looking down and feeling kind of nervous. He sighed and just held the baby, his head fit in his hand and his little body cradled in his arms. He kissed his little head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 am

Liam looked up at Toby when he held him, definitely recognizing him as well. He wriggled as close to him as he could and turned his face towards his chest, falling asleep.

"Aw..." Zoey said softly, loving the sight.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:29 am

Toby smiled and then rocked him a bit, he was so happy to have him in his arms, finally.

He looked at Zoey, "You look tired babe...get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 am

"I suppose I should-I did use up most of my energy giving birth..." she shrugged "Goodnight, then. Take good care of Kidbuscus for me...and also, I love you."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:00 am

He kissed her head and nodded. He sat on the chair and took care of his baby, "And I love you AND him."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 am

"And Liam too, of course." she smiled and watch them for a few minutes, and then she fell asleep.

TIME JUMP!

One month later, it was finally time-their wedding day. The day Zoey had been waiting for ever since Toby had proposed. She was somewhere in the back, her bridesmaids helping to put the finishing touches on everything. Her mother stood nearby with a sleeping Liam in her arms and tears brimming in her eyes.

"You look so beautiful, Zoey."

She looked back and smiled at her mother and sleeping son "Thanks, mom. Let's just hope Toby thinks so, too..."
-
Down the hall, the men were finishing getting ready as well. Jack, who was as well playing a part in the wedding, clasped his hand on Toby's shoulder "So, big day. You think you're ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next