Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:24 am

He nodded and looked at him, "Of course I am...I love you daughter and I wouldn't be a jerk and just leave her with a child...and I am ready to spend the rest of my life with her..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 am

"Well, that's good to know," said her father, who was giving Toby a strange look "But I'm afraid I wasn't the one who asked the question."

And then Jack proceeded to laugh so hard he cried.

Zoey's father rolled his eyes and nodded at Toby "I trust you with my daughter, and my grandson. You've pretty well proved to me that you're ready to step up and take care of them, but please note that she's still my little girl. Care for her as much as you always have, don't take the good moments for granted, and most importantly don't let the bad moments erase the good. Also, laugh lots. All good advice for a happy marriage."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:44 am

He nodded and sighed, he was really worried but he really did love her and wanted to be with her. He just looked in the mirror and sighed again, he was ready.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:02 am

"S'pose you'd better get on out there and wait for her." said her father, who was in the middle of leaving "I'll be bringing your bride to you shortly..."

Zoey was already standing around waiting for her father, and just thinking of Toby and Liam. They would now officially be a family.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:06 am

Toby was at the altar just waiting for her. He was breathing in and out and he was really worried.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 am

Her father came to her side and smiled up at her "Are you ready for this, sweet pea?" he asked.

"I think so." she replied in a shaky voice, reaching down and taking his hand. The door opened, the music began to play, and Zoey and her father proceeded down the aisle.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:18 am

Toby looked up and smiled at her, she looked absolutely amazing. He just waited for her, trying to calm his breathing down. He was so ready tho.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 am

She lost the ability to breathe for a moment when she saw him-he looked so handsome in his tux, standing there just waiting for her. They reached the front and Zoey bent down, giving her dad a kiss on the cheek before she took Toby's hands.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:45 am

He pulled her close to him and smiled, mouthing, "You look amazing..."

He then turned towards the preacher and waited for him to say his speech. He was so ready to get married to the love of his life.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:28 am

The preacher said most of what he had to say, and then announced "Our two lovers have written vows for each other. Zoey, if you would..."

Zoey swallowed hard and nodded, smiling as she looked up into Toby's face "Toby Joe Turner," she said "When we met four years ago, I knew almost immediately I had found someone special. Everything about you was perfect, and everything I'd ever wanted-your smile could light up any room, your laughter was infectious, and your personality was magnetizing. The first time you kissed me, I felt like I was on cloud nine-you've made me so, so very happy through all these years and I can only hope we can continue that for many years to come. You've been a great boyfriend, an amazing father, and I just know now you'll make a terrific husband. I love you."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:35 am

He smiled and then kissed her head. He then took a deep breath, preparing for his.

"Zoey (enter middle and last name here). You know I love you with all my heart. I have loved you forever and I will from here on out. I never want you to go through anything alone every again. I will never let you stand alone, I will never let you fall, I will hold you up and keep you strong. I will give you everything that I have to keep you alive...even if it means destroying me. I love you, Zoey...and I am happy that you will be my bride."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 am

"I know pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Zoey winked at Toby and then laughed, going in to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 am

He laughed and then pulled her into him and kissed her, tipping her backwards and sighing, he was now married to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)   OneXOne (Toby/Zoey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Toby/Zoey)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13