Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Dani/Toby)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Dani/Toby) Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:12 am

"Well, here we are-oh, I love parties." Dani hugged the arm of her boyfriend, Travis, as they entered the New Year's Eve party being thrown by her friend Sparrow.  The whole roomed glitterd with decorations and the music was loud-just the way she liked it.

Somewhere in that room stood Meredith with her boyfriend, Toby.  She looked bored-hell, she was bored.  This was definitely not one of the fancy parties she was used to.

"Toby..." she whined "Can't we leave?"
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:15 am

Travis smiled and had no intention of making sure she was happy...he was looking for something else, but he played it off.

"Oh I know you do...and I'm excited to...maybe...we can go farther...you know?" he winked at her.

Toby looked at her and sighed, "Come on, Mer...live a little...okay?"

He sighed and looked around, he then saw Dani and he waved to her, smiling slightly, just saying hello.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:37 am

When she saw Toby wave, she smiled and waved back. Then, she turned her attention to Travis "Oh, I don't know-I don't think tonight's really the night for that, do you?"

"But it's so boring." she groaned. Across the room, she saw Travis and suddenly smiled at him. Well, perhaps tonight would be interesting after all.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:43 am

Travis nodded and tried to make it seem like he wasn't pissed at her. He wanted some action...and this damn bitch wouldn't give it to her. He saw Merideth and winked subtly at her.

Toby smiled and sighed, looking at Dani...why wasn't he with her? No one really knew that...but he wondered it a few times.

"Then go home...I'm staying."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:26 am

"Well, anyway-I'm going to go get a drink and mingle." she stood on tiptoe and kissed his cheek "Come find me when you want to, love." she walked away from him and over to the bar where, luckily, a professional was serving drinks.

"Ugh, whatever. I'm gonna go get a drink and...whatever. Come find me when you're ready to go." and she went to get a drink and talk to Travis. At the same time, Dani was walking over to Toby with a drink for both of them.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:29 am

Travis wanted to kiss her but he had to sneak away and get Merideth away from them all. He wanted action...and she looked like a girl that would give it to him.

Toby was standing there and just looking out the window. He had a few snacks and smiled, thinking about everything.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:40 am

Dani approached and nudged him gently "Hey, you-Happy New Year almost.  Want a drink?"

Meredith approached Travis with drinks in hand as well "Hey there, handsome."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:43 am

Travis took the drink from her and winked, "Hey there, sexy...you come here often? My...that is a very..."

Toby smiled, "Hey yeah you too...you here with Travis again? How are you two doing?"

He smiled and looked at her, he was happy to be with her. He did like her...maybe more than she thought he did.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:54 am

"Oh, we're doing quite well-thanks for asking. I actually think, y'know, tonight might be the night...maybe I'm being stupid but I think he might propose. If not tonight then soon. Oh, I hope..."

She shook her head "Ah, listen to me. Forget that-how are you and Meredith doing?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:56 am

(you mean dani xP)

Toby smiled, "Well..I do hope that you two have a great future together and he is the best one for you..."

Truth was...that just killed Toby inside but he couldn't be one of those, he had to be supported.

Travis shook his head, "She won't open up her legs and let me take her...and I really need a girl who will...I hope I can find her...."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:02 am

(No, that was Dani asking. Lol.)

"Ah, I don't know-sometimes, when I look at him, I get this feeling that there's someone out there who might be better...that's awful, isn't it?"

"Well," Meredith smirked "I might be that girl-if you can get me in private, hehe."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:06 am

Toby nodded and sighed, "I'm so sorry...I mean...you are an amazing girl...who wouldn't be happy to be with you? I mean...you know?"

He smiled and winked at Meredith, "Come on...hehe...let's get in the closet."

He gently took her hand went into the closet and began to kiss her instantly.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:13 am

"Lots of people, surprisingly. You've never seen me at my absolute worst so you wouldn't know-I don't think anyone would honestly want to put up with that." she looked back and around.

"Hey, where did Travis and Meredith slip off to?"

(And I think we know what Mer and Trav are doing so temporarily stop posting for them. xP)
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:15 am

He looked up and didn't see either of them as well...he thought about it and just looked at her. He wasn't sure if it was a bad thing or not.

"I don't know...uhm...should we go look for them or just...wait until they come back out?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:21 am

"I don't know-is a little suspicious that they're missing together, isn't it?" she gasped "No! I am a trusting girlfriend. I am. He's probably just...gone to the restroom or something. Both of them, maybe."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:28 am

Toby looked at her and didn't like the idea that they were both gone. He wanted to say something, but he wasn't going to worry her. He just nodded and took a sip of his drink.

"One of them should be back soon."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:34 am

"Yeah. I-um-I'll be right back, okay?" she set her drink down and walked away from him. A few minutes passed without any of them returning when suddenly...

"Travis Hastings you son of a bitch!" Dani was heard screaming on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:36 am

Toby looked and began to go over to where she was and he saw Travis naked and holding a blanket around him.

"Baby! It's not what you think! I swear! I was drunk!" he tried to play it off.

Toby saw the girl...and it was Meredith and he was hurt too...but he was worried about Dani...poor girl wouldn't be getting her proposal.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:50 am

"I...I can't believe you...!  Oh we are over!  We are so over!" she reached into the closet and slapped him "Enjoy the rest of your life with your whore you dickweasel!" after slapping him a second time she stormed out onto the balcony.

Meredith was, at first, too shocked to speak.  That was until she saw Toby, at least.  "Toby-oh...!  This isn't what it looks like, I swear!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:52 am

He glared at her, "We're done, Meredith...fuck off and be with this dickweasle as she said! don't ever call me agian you slut!"

He ran after Dani and looked at her, he was worried and he went over to her and put his hands on her shoulder, "Dani?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:58 am

Dani was leaned over the railing sobbing into her hands. She couldn't believe she had fallen for all of Travis' bullshit-not to mention the fact that everyone had seen what had happened. She felt stupid and embarassed.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 am

She moaned, leaning her body into his-Dani hardly knew the poor boy but she didn't care. She needed a distraction and he was the perfect one.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:01 am

He moaned and got her shirt off and began to grope her breasts. He wanted her and he needed to get his frustration out...it wasn't fair to her...but hey...they weren't thinking at this point.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:13 am

She pulled away from the kiss and began to kiss his neck again, slipping her hands under his shirt and feeling his chest "Damn, Toby..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:15 am

He smiled and looked at her, "Your skin is so soft...hehe...I need you...but...I should get you ready...slightly."

He then took her skirt off and reached in her underwear, wondering if he would make her scream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Dani/Toby)   OnexOne (Dani/Toby) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Dani/Toby)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next