Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:34 am

She dropped the subject and nodded. Maybe this wasn't a good conversation to have. Sebastian was a man of very little emotion. He was kind and he did smile...but he never really showed love. Maybe he didn't say it to her because it wasn't true. She didn't wallow in it. If anything she had a great man that was a very very good friend to her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:40 am

"Well, does nothing to try and think too far ahead-what we have here and now is enough, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:47 am

"Yeah. I agree." she said, hiding that what he said was...a little hurtful.

She just snuggled up to him more and closed her eyes, listening to his heart beat. She was IN LOVE with this man...she was so far down the hole...she might not be able to get out.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 am

He sighed and just held her, continuing to stare into the fire. He knew that she was so very in love with him but she couldn't be-she just couldn't. Loving him would be far too dangerous for her.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:32 am

After a few minutes, she was asleep in his arms and she shivered slightly and mumbled something. It sounded like his name...but it was a little hard to make out. She gripped the blanket and sighed, having (wet) dreams about him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:49 am

He smiled down at her and sat there for a little while longer until the fire had fully died.  Then, picking her up in his arms, he got up off the couch and carried her to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:54 am

She was having a very different dream now and she thought she was falling slightly. She grabbed onto Sebastian's neck, but not tight enough to hurt him...if he even felt pain. She gasped and bit her lip.

"Sebastian...don't...leave me..." she said, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:03 am

Regardless of what she did, Sebastian knew it would be improper to spend the night in a ladies' room. He unwound her arms from his neck and set her down on the bed, covering her up with the sheets.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:12 am

"Oh," he smiled at the flower "well, that was quite nice of you. If you'd like, you can put it in that vase on the table there-it'd go quite well in this room, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:16 am

She smiled and nodded, doing just that. She was kind of excited for tonight. She looked at him, maybe she would get the kiss she has been waiting for for a year.

"We're almost done...Oh I am so excited!"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:37 am

He laughed "You certainly do get into the festivities, don't you?" Sebastian himself didn't mind parties but Naomi definitely seemed to be very much into them.

"Tonight is going to be quite fun, though."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:45 am

"Yes! Haha! I am excited...I bought new wine to serve to the guests. It is told to be the very best in the city...I mean...I'm just excited...and maybe tonight...I will finally start the new year off with a bang..." she smiled.

"Oh...one hour and it begins!"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:26 am

"You know, everyone says that-start the new year off with a bang-but no-one really does. Not..." he paused "Did you say new wine? What sort?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:31 am

She smiled and pointed to it. She looked at the time. "Ah! I have to go get ready...I'll see you at the party!"

Without thinking, she kissed his cheek and went to get ready.

(skip! and i am man...call him...david xP)

Naomi was having a great time, just mingling and having a few to many. She was talking to this really cute guy named David and he seemed to take a liking to her. He kept giving her drinks and she didn't know why she took them...but she still did.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:40 am

For Sebastian the night was as it usually was during parties-serving guests, pouring drinks and the usual. But this time was a little different-he had to keep an eye on Naomi who was being, for all intents and purposes, exceedingly irresponsible.

He himself had had one drink and knew he couldn't have more than that. Partly because he had to be on top of his butlering duties and partly because he had to practically babysit the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:48 am

Naomi finally stopped somehow and shook her head, "No...I'm fine...I don't need anymore drinks..."

She began to walk away...or try to and she put her hand on her head, "Shit...maybe one was my limit."

She was going to go to the bedroom to lay down for a few. David...had something else up his sleeve. He gently held her arms and led her out of the hall.

"No...I need to..." she was still being pushed to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:53 am

Sebastian knew something was up when he saw David disappear into the hall after Naomi. From what he knew she hadn't invited him to her bedroom and, from the sound of her voice, she definitely didn't want him to come with her.

He decided to follow and see what was up...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:59 am

David pulled her into a kiss and Naomi tried to fight him off but she was too weak to fight. There was something about that wine.

"N-No! Let go!" she yelled.

David pushed her into the room and forced her on the bed and began trying to take her shirt off. He was going to have her...one way or another.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:01 am

As soon as the door closed and he heard Naomi begging David to stop, Sebastian knew exactly what was going on. The door was locked, but that was no match for him-he kicked it down.

"Let her go!" he yelled, stepping into the room.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:10 am

Naomi's shirt was ripped off and she gasped, "Get off of me!"

David heard Sebastian and he then threw Naomi on the floor and she gasped, covering up her chest. He glared at Sebastian.

"What is a worthless butler like you going to do against a high class man like me?!"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:13 am

"I'd suggest," said Sebastian in an eerily calm voice "that you leave the lady alone and run for your life. If you refuse, I can only guarantee that the consequences will be disastrous."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:19 am

Naomi looked at Sebastian and she soon began to come to. She put her hands on her head and just sat there. David scoffed and went passed Sebastian and pushed him. He was scared but he wouldn't show it.

"A bitch who doesn't give it up will get nothing in life or anything for that matter...have fun trying to get that." he went out of the room and slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:21 am

But before he could even get out the door, Sebastian reach out and grabbed him by his collar from the back. Lifting him up, he turned him around to face him.

"Tick-tock, tick-tock...what a pity. Your time is counting down, I'm afraid. I warned you to run."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:30 am

"What can a worthless piece of shit like YOU do? You aren't even dating her. And even if you were...she would be damaged goods by now. I mean...she practically ASKED for this." he said, coldly.

Naomi stood up and looked at Sebastian and David. She noticed...something was very off.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:34 am

Sebastians eyes began to shift in color "Tick-tock. Tick-tock." he repeated. He hoisted him up higher so that his collar was choking him.

"You're playing a very dangerous game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next