Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:18 am

"Sebastian...I have never heard you say something like that before...are you sick?"

She put her hands on his chest and one on his head, seeing if he was sick. She was worried now, about him more so than ever.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:21 am

"I...I don't know..." he replied "I simply don't know. Was that an odd thing to say?"
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 am

She was actually starting to freak out slightly. She pulled away from him and just looked at him. She wasn't sure what to do or say at this point. She was kind of scared...but she felt as though he wouldn't hurt HER personally...or would he?

"Sebastian...I want you to take the day off...you seem to have...lost your mind or something...."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:26 am

He put his hand to his head and blinked "My, mistress-I think you're right. All those things I said without the slightest hint of fear or...regret."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:31 am

She looked at him and had him sit down at the table. She put her hand to his head and looked at him. She was worried for him and she didn't know what came over him.

"Sebastian...that was...I don't know what that was..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:32 am

"I...I don't know what's wrong with me. Perhaps...ah, I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:36 am

She looked at him still and sighed, "Sebastian...what the hell is going on with you? Besides a few days ago when that man was killed...you have been acting strangely...tell me what the hell is going on with you. Please."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:41 am

"I cannot be certain of anything at this point, mistress-it could be any number of things that have shifted my behavior so dramatically..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:44 am

"I'm worried about you, Sebastian...and I can't help you if you won't tell me what's going on...I don't want you to be uncertain of anything...you can tell me ANYTHING..." she said.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:54 am

"I cannot tell you, mistress-there are reasons why I cannot. At least not now. I am not sure what has caused all this..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:59 am

She sighed, "Sebastian...you keep saying that...Are you afraid that if you tell me your secret that I won't love you anymore or that I would look at you differently? I trust you with everything...and you don't trust me with anything..."

She almost sounded sad at that point...why was this such a big deal to her?
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:04 am

"I would tell you if I was sure of the problem, Naomi!" now he sounded a little annoyed "How many times must I say that?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:08 am

She sighed and put her hands up, shaking her head, "Forget I asked. Just...nevermind."

She looked at him and then said, "Take the day off. That's an ORDER."

She then walked out of the room, feeling kind of miffed. Why did she so want to know? Maybe she should drop it completely...he wouldn't tell her anyway.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:14 am

"Fine. I could use a day off anyway...I promise I'll tell you once I figure it out for sure."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:17 am

She sighed and went about her business, just doing whatever she wanted to do. She was doing more thinking than reading but...she had to drop it.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:21 am

Sebastian, on the other hand, sat in his room and read a book. He, too, was doing much more thinking than reading, unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:26 am

She sighed and got up, getting some personal belongings. She put her coat on and grabbed her purse and went to the front door. She put her hand on the handle and began to quietly turn it.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:36 am

Sebastian, however, had demon hearing and knew she was leaving.  Quietly, he went downstairs intent on following her.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:41 am

She sighed and opened the door and went walking into town. She needed to get some things. she wanted to figure something out. She headed to the bookstore.

Little did she know, there was a man watching her and seeing what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 am

He sighed and pressed his body against hers, pulling away from her lips to kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:18 am

She moaned and held his head in and bit his shoulder, "Sebastian...I need you...make love to me...please."

She wanted him badly and she could feel he wanted her as well. She didn't know that she was being marked by a DEMON...once he made love to her...she was his forever.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:37 am

She was in her room now and she threw her book to the wall and sighed, she was actually pretty pissed...he knew all about her...but she knew nothing about him...except how big he was...and how passionate he was...but that was beside the point.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:46 am

This was the secret Sebastian had been desperate to hide from her-if she found out he couldn't be sure just how she'd react. All he knew that was, if she left him now, it would physically tear him apart and he could exist no longer in the world of mortals...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:51 am

She sighed and picked the book back up and looked at the page that was folded at the corner. She didn't remember doing that but she wanted to see what it was on.

She opened it and began reading about demons. She was interested and she didn't want to stop reading...she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:55 am

Sebastian approached her door and knocked, knowing he needed to tell her. It was now or never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next