Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:16 am

Jun couldn't believe his eyes-it had been a long time since he'd seen injuries so severe. An occasional bruise or a scrape, sure, but never so many and all that appeared to have been gathered in the same time. But, that was just what he saw when he looked at Mallory-she was injured terribly and wouldn't say who or what had done this to her.

He held a warm cloth to a still-bleeding cut on the back of her neck "I need to know," he insisted "I need to know who did this to you."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:24 am

She was too afraid to talk, but she had a feeling he would understand. She swallowed hard and she pointed to where the minister and the king were, her hand was shaking.

She didn't look up, she was staring down at her hands. She knew she looked horrible, but she knew that Jun still loved her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:39 am

It took him a moment to gather what she meant-but considering the fact that there were only two people in with the king (the minister and the king himself), as well as the fact that the king himself had been home for several days, the attacker was clear.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:44 am

She was so scared and she bit her lip, "I...I was afraid to even say anything and he threatened to hurt you. I know that you can take care of yourself..."

She then turned and faced him. She was pale and she hugged him tightly around the waist and put her head on his chest, just listening to his heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:51 am

He pulled her close to him, stroking her hair "You listen right here and now, Mallory-I'm going to find a way to stop this and a way to keep you safe. Do you hear me? I won't let him hurt you anymore."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:55 am

She hugged him tighter and nodded, "Okay...I believe you...and...I love you Jun...I really do."

She just closed her eyes and sighed, she felt safe and loved in this mans arms. She knew he would do everything he could for her to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:11 pm

TIME JUMP!

Both Jun and the King had been sleeping soundly when someone had come banging on the palace door, saying (or, better yet, shouting) that the minister had been stabbed by a crazed assailant. Being that they were in such close contact, the king felt it necessary to check on him and had brought Jun along just in case the assailant was stronger than he alone could deal with. So, they rode in their carriage to the minister's place.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Mallory was frozen in her place, knife in hand, blood all over her, mixed with his and hers. The minister was beating the shit out of her and she finally stood up to him and did what she could. He also threatened to kill Jun and the King. She finally snapped.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:29 pm

They were both taken aback by the scene they saw when they walked in-Mallory, normally sweet and unassuming, now looked something like Freddie Kreuger's daughter and blood coated her and quite a large portion of the room. Though the minister had already been taken to the hospital it was easy to tell that his suffering had been both sever and long-standing.

"Mallory!" Jun gasped.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:36 pm

She still clutched the knife, but she turned and her eyes met Jun's. She had been crying and she looked scared. Her eyes were red, puffy and really swollen. She didn't say a word, she just still stood there.

She didn't have blood lust or killing instinct in her eyes. She was almost searching for a way out...or maybe some help from him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:45 pm

"Alright, Mallory-I want you to put the knife down on the floor and back up, okay?" he spoke in a calm, almost comforting tone "Just put it down and step away slowly. It's going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 pm

"He...He wouldn't stop...he kept hitting me...he threatened to kill you and the king...I got so mad...I didn't know what to do...I almost got killed." she shook and still held the knife.

She was still in a fog and she looked down at the pool of blood.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm

"Put it down." his voice became a little more forceful now, but was still comforting "I can help you, and I will, if you'll just put the knife down."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:08 pm

She swallowed hard and just opened her hand, letting the knife fall. It fell with a clank as it hit the floor and her hand shook.

She looked down at her bloody hands and just covered her face. She was scared that she would be put away in a cell and left for dead.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 pm

"Now back away, okay? I'll help you...just back away..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:40 pm

She pulled her hands away from her face and just backed up. She looked down still and felt her eyes well up with tears...but they never fell from her eyes.

She just wanted to be held and she was afraid still.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:48 pm

He picked up the knife and threw it a few feet away from him. Then, he went over to Mallory and took her in his arms, the blood on her clothes coating his as he embraced her.

"There we are, it's alright now."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 pm

"I'm sorry...am I in trouble?" she asked.

She just held him tightly to her and felt herself beginning to cry, silently. She was really scared and not sure what to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:57 pm

"No...no, you're not in trouble. Never in a million years would you be in trouble for what you did-you were defending yourself, of course..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:02 pm

She hugged him tightly and just buried her face in his chest, shaking, "I'm sorry...I got you covered in blood and..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:06 pm

"Don't." he scooped her up in his arms and carried her out of the building into the cool night air "Please...we're going to get you back to the castle, okay? You'll be safe there-with me, my father and all the guards. I promise."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:14 pm

She clung to him, like a scared child and closed her eyes, just feeling the breeze on her face. She probably looked scary and pretty gross at this point. She sighed and finally felt at peace regardless.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:19 pm

He bundled her up in the carriage and then got in, followed by his father. They all headed back for the palace-Jun was hoping Mallory wouldn't go into shock or something like that.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:38 pm

She sighed and just fell asleep, holding Jun tightly and relaxing. She was in safe hands and hopefully the police believed her and kept that bastard locked up for a long time. If not, Jun would SURELY make sure he is dead if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:41 pm

When they arrived back at the palace, Jun took her into the throne room and laid her on a couch. The king sat in his throne and pressed his fingers to his temples.

"What do I do? Do I persecute her-or him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next