Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:12 pm

She nodded and went with him, just thinking and not really paying attention. She sighed and looked up at Sebastian.

"I'm sorry...you must be tired...I didn't mean to make you get up...I was just asking you if there was something I could drink or something to help me sleep."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 pm

"Don't mind it a bit, mistress. I wasn't in bed, I was simply reading-sleep doesn't come easily to me either, I'm afraid." he moved about the kitchen, pulling ingredients from pantries and throwing things together in a pot "Though, this is the first time I've seen you sleepless in awhile. Something troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:28 pm

"There are...a lot of things troubling me...but nothing you need to concern yourself with. You know how girls are...they over think things, when it's probably nothing."

She looked up at the moon and sighed, leaning her chin on her hand. She wanted to tell this man that she really loved him...that was the first thing. Then the second was everything that happened at the party.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:37 pm

"Ah, I've heard that-though I'm not sure if I can say I'd know it to be true. I don't spend a lot of time around girls as it stands. None besides you, anyway." he set the ingredients in the pot to a boil and turned around, looking at her as she stared up to the moon.

"I think you'll find that sharing your troubles is cathartic, however. Not that I'm demanding you do-it's simply a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:45 pm

She looked at him and sighed, "I do have one thing I really want to say but I'm afraid to really say anything...I mean...I'll just look stupid."

She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair and looked up at him still, she felt her heart pound whenever she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:53 pm

"Well, then-it's best left being unsaid until it can't wait to be said anymore." he poured the finally heated mixture into a mug and brought it to her "Warm milk with nutmeg, cinammon, sugar and a bit of cocoa. Also, some ground-up melatonin-should ease you right off to sleep."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm

She nodded and thanked him, looking at her mug. She took a few sips and sighed, maybe it was better that nothing was ever said to him.

He was just a butler...but not to her. To him...she was probably just another master who hired him and he did his duty to keep her happy.

She just looked at the moon again and sighed, wondering when it would happen. When she could gain up all of her courage.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:11 pm

"If that's all then, mistress, I'll be off to bed. You can just leave your mug on the table-I'll take care of it in the morning." and, with a nod, he headed off to his bedroom. He was wondering, as he changed into his pajamas and settled into bed, what it was she wanted to say so badly...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:31 pm

"Yeah...night..." she said without really thinking.

She sighed and just drank the drink and then cleaned the mug and went back to bed...maybe it was best to keep quiet, for as long as he worked here.

(you may skip to where she talk to man and yeah dont talk to my gf like that xP)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:43 pm

*jumps into Tardis*

It was a couple of days after the fact and Sebastian stood just outside the door of Naomi's meeting room. She was in there currently with a client but, from what he could tell, things did not seem to be going well at all.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:50 pm

"I do not understand your reasoning...I don't think it would be a good idea...I just want to make sure that..." she said, staying calm.

She didn't like this guy and she was growing pissed and he was getting angry at her, for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:53 pm

"I don't think you understand anything. Not just my reasoning." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair "Look at you, just a child-you know nothing of business and reasoning yourself."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:59 pm

"I told the last guy, it won't work. And I do know what I'm talking about. My parents taught me well. I have my reasons as to WHY I don't want to do this."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:00 pm

"Then how about you explain them to me instead of repeating like a broken record that you just won't make the deal? You're making no sense, miss! None at all!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:06 pm

She sighed and stood up, "You know what. Instead of padding your damn pockets how about you look at the facts? It won't work. And it will NEVER work because the company you work for has been known for fraud and stealing. I will not let you do that to me. I'm not stupid."

(yeah so thats the reason! xP)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:13 pm

"You-you insolent little creature!" he shouted at her "You know nothing! Nothing!" he sounded like a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:19 pm

"You try to clean out every company you have been with and have succeeded every time! I am shutting you down so you can never do business anywhere! And I have all the facts!" she yelled to him.

She showed him the copies of the papers she had of his company and everything that was wrong with it.

"The cops are on their way right now. They will shut you down and take away everything you have taken from those companies."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 pm

It was not very business-like of him, but the man slapped Naomi hard across the face. Sebastian, who had been peeking in, reached and grabbed him. He held his arms behind his back.

"And now, you won't be escaping at all."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Naomi gasped and the slap was so hard, it caused her to back up into the table and hold her now red and burning cheek. She looked at Sebastian and was surprised he was so fast.

A few moments later, the police came in and took the man from Sebastian and the proof she had. She bit her lip and watched as the man was taken away.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:39 pm

"Well," said Sebastian, wiping his glove off on his suit as though it was somehow dirtied by the man "That takes care of that, eh?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:14 am

She looked at him and nodded, "Y-Yeah...it's done now."

She sighed and removed her hand from her cheek and went to drink her tea that was on the table. Everything was running through her mind again.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:16 am

"Yes, so it would seem...but you seem shaken up. Are you quite sure you're alright, mistress?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:21 am

She didn't look at him, only at her cup, "I saw...anger and hatred in his eyes...it just I don't know why but it frightened me for some reason. He almost looked as if he wanted to kill me...like I have seen that look before."

(itll be that mafia guy in disguise and shiz and he killed her ps when the time comes for him to be shown xP)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:46 am

"Ah, but most people have some the look in their eyes when they wish to kill-insatiable bloodlust, I think they call it. And he was getting quite irritated, I am not uncertain the thought did not cross his mind a time or two. Still, I wouldn't worry about it too much..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:50 am

She looked at the cup of tea still, as his eyes and expression ran through her mind again and again. She then remembered the look when her parents were killed and the man was going for her. She was so deep in thought, she didn't realize that it was almost like a flash back.

When the man came at her, she jumped up, gasping and hitting the table with her legs as the tea spilt. She was knocked out of her thoughts and realized where she was.

"Oh man...Sebastian I'm so sorry...I caused a mess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next