Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Sebastian choked on the thick, black (cock) smoke as he battled his way deeper and deeper into the burning building. Ordinarily, the demon butler would not have troubled himself to even stop to gape at such a tragedy, but something about this had been different. He had heard screams among the rubble, screams that sounded as though they were coming from a very frightened child. Something in that sound had made him go in, made him want to find and hopefully save the poor thing.

He dodged a beam as it fell, burning into the carpet. He looked around and listened, but the screams were beginning to fade-the child was probably beginning to succumb to smoke inhalation. He had to find him or her and fast.

"Where are you?!" Sebastian called out "Yell if you can hear me!"
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:57 pm

She was beginning to choke and cough, as the smoke was getting thicker and thicker. She was crying and she saw her parents killed right in front of her. She screamed but it was muffled the first time.

She heard a voice and she felt a tiny bit of hope, "Help! I can't breath!"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:02 am

He heard her voice, though it sounded quite far from where he was standing.

"Hang on! I'm coming!" he pushed forward until he was just next to the room where the voice was coming from. There was a stack of debris blocking the doorway, but if he could just squeeze through...

He came out on the other side, jacket slightly singed but otherwise fine. He went over to the little girl.

"C'mon, sweetie. We need to get you out of here."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:12 am

She looked at him and she felt like she could trust him. She looked up and saw the building about to fall down. She got scared and covered her head, scrunching down and crying.

"But mommy and daddy!!"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:18 am

He scooped her up in his arms, not bothering to say anything to her. They had to get out of there now or they'd be dead just like he was sure her parents were.

Holding her close to his body, he dove out of a window and rolled onto the lawn just outside. He shakily regained his footing and ran from the scene with her, trying to get as far away from there as possible.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:29 am

She just clung to him and didn't say anything else. She wasn't sure what to do at this point. Where would she go from here? What if this man was going to kill her?
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:35 am

Finally, when they were far enough away, he set her gently down on the ground. He knew he needed to call 911 if someone hadn't already.

"Stay here, okay? I'm not going to hurt you." he pulled his phone from his pocket "I'm just going to get you some help."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:51 am

She just nodded and sat there. She didn't know where she was going to end up. She just clung to his leg and shivered.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:53 am

He gently stroked her hair as he called for an ambulance as well as a fire truck, trying to keep her as calm as possible. Before long, the paramedics arrived and gave them both some oxygen as they all tried to figure out what they were going to do with the little girl.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:07 am

She didn't look up at him, she just held his leg still and sighed. She looked up at the paramedic and wondered what he was gonna say.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:11 am

"It's been confirmed that her parents died in the fire. It doesn't seem as though she has any other living relatives..." a paramedic told Sebastian after he had taken him a safe distance from the little girl.

"So, what? Am I just supposed to...?"

"Well, we could always take her-put her in foster care. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:17 am

She looked to Sebastian and then sighed and looked away. Even if she was 6, she wasn't going to cling to him. She thought about her parents and curled up in the blanket she was given.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:22 am

"No." he said without even thinking about it "I'll take care of her. She's been through enough already, she doesn't need to have to battle through the foster-care system."

"That's brave of you..."

"Not brave. It's just something that I have to do." taking off his oxygen mask, Sebastian got up and walked over to the little girl.

"Hi there, sweetie. Are you doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:30 am

She looked up at him and actually smiled at him, very slightly. She shivered and curled more into her blanket.

"It's cold..." she held the oxygen mask to her face.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:33 am

He nodded his head, holding her in his arms as he also held the blanket around her.

"We'll get out of here soon, okay? I'll take you somewhere warm and give you some food. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:38 am

She leaned into him and continued to take the oxygen in. She shivered into him and sighed, feeling safe in his arms.

"Thank you...mister."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:53 am

"You're welcome. Don't worry, I'll keep you safe. I promise."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:59 am

"I...don't know your name...did mommy and daddy know you? How did you find me?"

She had a lot of questions and she was curious.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:13 am

"My name is Sebastian. What's your name, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:18 am

She leaned into him and began to feel herself drifting off. She told him her name and sighed, feeling content.

"Naomi..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:22 am

"Okay, Naomi. I'm gonna take you home now..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:29 am

So they went home.

A few weeks later, Naomi was in town with Sebastian, just doing some errands with him. She was a quiet little girl and she was still pretty scared. She was walking with Sebastian and held his pant leg.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:44 am

Sebastian walked with her, checking every few minutes to make sure she was still there and alright. He was glad she was such a quiet child-he wasn't sure how he would have dealt with her otherwise.

"Hm...what's next on the list?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:48 am

She looked at him and then looked to the shop next to them. She saw a scary looking guy and she clung closer to Sebastian and shook.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:56 am

"It's okay. No-one's going to hurt you..." he soothed her gently, continuing to walk with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next