Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:56 am

Almost as soon as she had spilt the tea, he had snatched up a rag and began wiping up the mess "Fear not, mistress-accidents happen." he smiled at her "I'll take care of it. You didn't get hurt, did you? The tea was still quite warm."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:02 am

She just froze and shook her head, "N-No...I just..."

She was lost for words and she put her hand on her head. She was confused, why did she act like that? The man wasn't really there at all, yet it really made her jump.

"I...I need some air. I'll be in the garden." her voice shook as she spoke and her legs felt like jelly as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:06 am

He looked up from the spill when she said that "Certainly, mistress." he didn't ask if he should come with her-she seemed like she needed to be alone "I'll be here should you need anything at all."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:22 am

She went into the garden and sat at the bench, not moving from there for hours. She had a really bad feeling...the way the man looked at her did not sit easy with her.

She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair and sighed, "Give me a sign...what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 am

Sebastian went about his usual work, completely unaware of the time his mistress was having in the garden.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:29 am

She sighed and sat there for hours, just thinking, not aware that the clouds were rolling in and a rain storm would soon be upon them. She tried to clear her mind but it was way too clouded. She wanted to tell Sebastian how she felt...just wanting to talk to him. But on the other hand...she didn't want to trouble him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:31 am

A peal of thunder was all it took to send Sebastian looking for her. He found her still outside sitting on a stone bench.

"Mistress, you may want to come in-it looks as if it's going to pour any moment."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:35 am

She didn't reply she just looked at him, "Go back inside Sebastian...I just want to stay out here a little longer...okay?"

She wasn't mad or upset, she just...well...who the hell knows!
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:37 am

"Mistress, I insist you come inside-you'll catch your death stuck out there in the rain!" if she continued to refuse, he'd simply have to carry her inside.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:43 am

"And I insist you go inside before you catch a cold. I'll be fine out here by myself. I like the rain anyway...and it would be a good refreshment to clear me out of my thoughts."

At that moment, there was thunder and then a downpour of rain. It was the hardest it has been in years and Naomi looked up at the clouds then at him.

"I don't want to go back inside. I would rather stay out here then go back in there." she sounded cold and upset when she said that.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:48 am

"I was assigned to look out for you well-being and I'm afraid..." he walked outside into the cold, pouring rain and picked her up from the bench "If you don't want to go in, then I'm taking you in."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:52 am

"Hey! Sebastian! Put me down! I don't want to go inside!" She tried to push away from him and get down.

"I know what I hired you for...but as the head of the mansion I order you..." she began to say.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:01 am

And that was when Sebastian, rather roughly, dropped her to the ground. "Fine then, mistress-but I must say this stubborness is quite unbecoming of you."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 am

She gasped and got up, rubbing her ass and looked at him, "Ouch...Jeeze...you could have done that a lot nicer, Sebastian."

She just looked at him, her nose scrunched up and now her ass was in pain, "Unbecoming of m? What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:13 am

Sighing, he held out a hand to help her up "I'm sorry. What it means is that you are a beautiful young woman, but when you act like that it...it makes me feel-feel things I should never feel about you. Anger, annoyance...none of that."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:20 am

She gently took his hand and got up , looking at him. Was he opening up to her? She realized how she was acting and she sighed.

"I'm sorry...you're right...I shouldn't be acting like a child...I just...I get so nervous around you and I don't want you to think...that I am just some stupid girl that can't do anything."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:25 am

"And sitting out in the rain until you're sick is somehow going to prove that to me? I think not. If you think about it, that in itself is rather stupid..."

He sighed "I know how I make you feel. I can see it when you look at me-it's in your eyes every time."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:42 pm

She shivered and took the tea, thanking him and nodding, "If you want, sure. I won't make you do something you don't want to."

She gripped the blanket and sighed, "Damn...I hope I don't get sick...because you would do the I told you so dance...haha."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:50 pm

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong, mistress-I would do that dance in secret and take care of you regardless."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:52 pm

She laughed and shook her head, "Only you, Sebastian."

She gently took his hand and pulled him in closer to her and curled up into him. This felt right and she was actually really happy for the first time in a very long time. She had someone in her life that would take care of her and love her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:57 pm

He wrapped an arm around her as he stared absentmindedly into the fire. He was glad she was happy...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 pm

She smiled and looked at him. She then looked at the fire and thought about some things. She sighed and wanted to know why he was exactly.

"Sebastian...what do you want more in life?"

(THE V! xP be my mate xP)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:07 pm

"Oh, I don't know. Time travel sounds pretty nice...or the ability to go into space. Or both. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:20 pm

She sighed, "I don't know...maybe getting married and having a child someday. Being there to raise my child...if I have one..."

She looked down and curled up and shivered more, "And I want to make you happy..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 pm

He nodded his head "And whoever married you would be a lucky man indeed, mistress. I'm...not so sure I would choose to have children. But I would love to get married."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)   OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Naomi/Sebastian)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next