Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 am

"You are quite literally the most amazing girlfriend ever." he held her face and kissed her for a moment, then turned to the gloves "I still can't believe...how'd you know I'd want these?"
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 am

She looked at him and smiled, "I remember the first Christmas we spent together you wanted those so badly but we couldn't afford them. They aren't EXACTLY like they ones a few years ago but they are very similar and they are the newer version. I saved every paycheck to buy them for you."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:16 am

"You're amazing." was all Kensei could say as he took the gloves to the counter. He watched the salesperson box them and took them when he was finished.

Taking Takara's hand, he led her out of the store "Y'know, there is one more store I'd really like to go to..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 am

She smiled and looked at him, "Alright...what store is that?"

She was so happy that he loved his gift.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 am

"Just follow me..." he smiled and began walking in one direction. He seemed to know just where he was going, and he seemed very excited about it.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:41 am

She just followed him and when she saw where they were going, she smiled, "I love this store...the merchandise is beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 am

"It is, isn't it?" he smiled at her "Whatever you want to get, just go ahead and pick it out...money is no matter when it comes to you."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:47 am

She gently hit him in the arm, "Smooth talker..."

She began to look at everything and one ring stuck out to her. She smiled and pointed to one.

"That one looks amazing..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:50 am

The jewler behind the counter smiled at her and pulled it out, handing it to her "Try it on. I think you'll find it has a very special quality..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 am

She smiled and put it on her ring finger and looked at it. She loved the way it shown and it fit perfectly.

"This ring is beautiful..." she smiled more.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:58 am

"How's the fit?" Kensei asked, standing behind her and holding her waist. He was trying to play off the excitement and nervousness he was feeling. It had all come down to this.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:03 am

She smiled and leaned into him, "This ring is so amazing and it fits so perfectly...like it was really meant for me."

She smiled and looked at him over her shoulder, "You are too good to me, Kensei...and I love you with all my heart."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 am

"You know why it fits so well? Because I already had it sized..." he took her hand and got down on one knee "Takara, I would be nothing without you. You are my first, my last, my everything-you are my sun and my moon, my summer and winter, my evening and my daybreak. Would you do me the honor of taking my last name?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:12 am

She gasped and looked at him, putting her hand over her mouth. She was so shocked and she had no idea that this is what he was planning. Kensei wasn't usually the type of guy to be all lovey especially not in front a store full of people.

She cried and nodded, "Yes, Kensei...oh my god."

She cried happily and put her hand on her face.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:26 am

He stood up and hugged her tightly, kissing her. He was overjoyed that she had actually said 'yes' to him, and her reaction...he definitely hadn't been expecting her reaction to be like that.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:31 am

She kissed back, just letting the tears of joy run down her cheeks. She then pulled away and looked up at him. She wiped her eyes and laughed a little bit.

"You really are something, Kensei..."

(fuck the food...xP go home and do eeet!)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:38 am

(Kensei looked overjoyed. He knew he was getting laid tonight.)

He laughed and wiped her tears from her cheeks, even though they were happy tears. He was so very happy and so glad that she was, too.

"C'mon, let's go home..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:44 am

She took his hand and went home.

(skip! Very Happy)

Later that night, Takara was on their bed, waiting for Kensei to come in and see what she had for him. She was wearing a silky black nightgown on and she bit her lip, she was giving him another gift.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 am

(THE GIFT OF HER VIRGINITY!)

Kensei was on his way to bed, ready to sleep after such an exciting day-perhaps. He turned the doorknob slowly and opened the door, looking immediately floored when he saw Takara on the bed.

"Hot damn..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 am

She bit her lip and went over to him. She grabbed his hands and led him over to the bed and sat next to him.

"I uhm...I have been thinking about this for awhile...but ever since...that whole fiasco..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:57 am

"You're telling me you're going to sleep with me just because I bought you something pretty?" he joked, looking her all over "Well, I must say this is a hell of a thing to do for me...and you look very, very sexy."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 am

She blushed a bit and looked away, moving her hair from her face, "I trust you and love you with everything I could...and I want to give you the most important thing to me that is mine."

She wasn't really sure how to do this but she started by putting her hand on his knee.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 am

He took her face in his hands, giving her a very passionate kiss. She may not have known exactly what she was doing, but Kensei had planned for this for a long time...he knew everything he was going to do to her.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:31 am

She swallowed hard and straddled his lap and took his shirt off, feeling his chest and abs. She smiled as she traced the tattoo and his body.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am

He smiled and ran his hands under her shirt, feeling the soft skin of her stomach. She was so beautiful, and almost too perfect...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next