Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:47 am

She felt her face fall, "You...what? Kensei...You CAN'T...I mean...I'm about to have our baby..."

She wasn't mad...she was actually SCARED. She didn't want to have their child when he was gone. She couldn't help but cover her face and just break down in tears.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:01 am

He hadn't told her the worst part yet, but he decided that could wait. He just held her close to him and let her cry.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:06 am

She just covered her face still and leaned into his chest, "I don't want to DIE like my mother did either..." she murmured out.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:18 am

"You're not going to Takara. We've got you the best doctors we can find...they're not going to let anything happen to you..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:38 am

She stopped crying and pulled away from him, "Couldn't you have said no? I mean...what is so important?" NOW she was pissed.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:02 am

"I can't tell you. It's um...it's classified...they wouldn't even tell me what it was..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 am

She grew angry and turned away from him, wrapping her arms around herself, "Then fucking go...we don't need you if you're going to just leave us for a stupid mission."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 am

"Takara, c'mon don't be this way! I wouldn't leave if I had a choice, but I don't!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:23 am

"You DO have a choice...you are just choosing to go." She just kept her back turned to him.

"So, just go."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 am

He rolled his eyes. Takara could have taken the easy road and not freaked out, but Kensei knew that wasn't going to happen.

Not in the mood for that right now, but at the same time not wanting to fight, he shrugged "Whatever. See you later, maybe-if I don't die or something." and with a parting kiss on the cheek he left.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:35 am

(guess skipping)

It has been five months since Kensei left and she had her baby. It was actually a little girl and she named it Katsura. She sighed and just played with her little girl, loving it.

Katsura giggled and clapped her hands, she was a content little girl right now.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:38 am

Kensei was still on his mission, and was wondering how his little family was getting along. Takara had telephoned him soon after the birth of the, he was surprised to find out, daughter and told her everything about her. She sounded lovely...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:44 am

She sighed and really missed Kensei, she hasn't called him for about two months, she didn't know if he would or could talk to her. She was still really upset but she couldn't stay mad at him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 am

He was hanging around the barracks at that time, just thinking of Takara and Katsura. He should call them, see how they were doing-but it was almost as if he couldn't bring himself to.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 am

Katsura was looking all around the room and she then looked up at her mother. She noticed the tears that were going down her cheeks and she put her little hands on her cheeks.

Takara smiled and just held her baby girl, this was the ONLY reason she had not shut down completely and shut the world out.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 am

Laying down on his cheap bed he looked at his phone, scrolling through his contacts. Her name was there with a single heart next to it. If he'd just get the nerve to touch it, he could call them and be instantly connected-instantly connected to the wife and daughter he had left behind. But could he really bring himself to do it?
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:06 am

She bit her lip and she couldn't take it anymore. She picked up her phone and called him, holding her baby girl in her arms. She tried to make it sound like she was alright and not crying.

Katsura played with her hair and she was teething on her toy keys. She really was a VERY good baby.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:09 am

As he was holding it his phone rang, scaring him half the death because he had the ringer on the loudest setting. Recovering from the shock, he answered it "Hello?" he said, trying to sound nonchalant.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:17 am

She felt her eyes well up with tears, she missed his voice, "H-Hey Kensei...it's Takara and Katsura..." she swallowed hard and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 am

"Oh. Hey. Well, this is a surprise-definitely didn't expect you to be calling me any time soon..." he actually felt really happy that she was calling, but he tried to disguise it.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:25 am

"I haven't heard from you for months...I thought you might have forgotten us..."

Katsura reached up and held her mother's hair and giggled a bit. Takara smiled and kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 am

"Just like I thought you two might have forgotten me..." he sighed, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of his bed "So, uh, how's our daughter doing?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:31 am

She bit her lip, "She's so good...and she seems so content...but I talk about you and and show your picture to her everyday..."

There was a sound on the other end of the phone and Kensei could clearly hear the laughter of Katsura, "Da!"

Takara smiled and waited for Kensei to say something...she hoped he heard that...she did that just for him.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 am

He laughed "Was that her? Did she just say 'da'?" he grinned. He couldn't believe his little girl was already talking.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 am

(shes actually 6 months...sorry lol)

She smiled, "Yeah...just a little bit..."

Katsura smiled and grabbed her mother's hair again and clapped and laughed, "Da! Da!"

She smiled and sighed, "We miss you, babe...and I'm really sorry...about all that before you left...I just...I didn't want you to miss anything and I didn't want to do it alone...I wanted my husband to be by my side...but I should have been more understanding."

Takara had done a little bit of growing up since she had Katsura, I mean she had to...until Kensei came back, she was a single mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next