Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

"And I'm sorry I left, but I didn't really have any choice...if I had, I would have definitely stayed..." he shrugged and sighed "I just wish I was home with you two again."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:40 am

"We wish you were home too..." she sighed and just looked down at their baby girl.

Katsura smiled and laughed at her. Takara smiled and put her nose to her little nose, "Hey...you want to talk to her? I mean...she should hear your voice..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:56 am

"Uh, I guess...I can talk to her, for sure," he knew he couldn't hold much of a conversation with his six month old daughter, but he would like to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:02 am

Takara smiled and put the little girl on the phone and she said, "Say hi to daddy..."

Katsura smiled and said, "Dada!"

(yeah shes 6 months like i said lol so yeah)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:07 am

He laughed "Hi, honey. Daddy loves you so much and he promises he'll be home soon."

(Yes, I know, but six month olds still can't respond in full sentences. They can do what she's doing right now, though. Razz)
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 am

Katsura whimpered a bit and said again, "Dada!"

Takara held her and said, "It's alright, honey...shhh...."

She took the phone and said, "I'm sorry, Kensei...she's gotta be changed...I'll talk to you later...or see you...alright?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:22 am

"Okay. See you later. I love you." and he made a kissing sound and hung up.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:39 am

Takara was at home, just putting her baby girl to sleep. Katsura fell asleep and Takara went and closed the door. She then went back to the living room and began to read her book.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:58 am

Kensei was on his way home at that moment. He hadn't told Takara anything about it as he had wanted to surprise her, but the mission had ended early so he was free to go.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 am

Takara was drifting off on the couch. She figured she could take a nap just like her baby girl. She curled up on the couch and pulled a blanket over her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 am

Kensei had the transport vehicle drop him off a little ways from home so that he could sneak up quietly-he didn't want anyone to know he was coming before he was there. He walked down the sidewalk, thinking of the reunion that was to be had-him, his fiance, and their beautiful little daughter. It would be his first time seeing Katsura ever and he wondered exactly who she looked like. Oh, and Takara. She was probably still just as beautiful and easy-going as ever, and probably more mature now that she had been raising their daughter for six months all on her own.

He walked up their driveway, being careful not to run into anything or make too much noise. As he approached the door he felt the nerves which had been plaguing him most of the way there-how would it be to see his family for the first time in six months? There was only one way to find out...

He reached out and rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:21 am

Takara jumped up and shook from her tiny little nap. She went over to the door and she fixed herself. She then opened the door and gasped.

"K-Kensei..." she bit her lip.

She then jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly around the neck crying, "You came home...I can't believe you came home..."

She was just so happy that her fiance was home after 6 months...she had missed him so much.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:30 am

He laughed and hugged her when she jumped into his arms "Yeah, I did-the mission ended a little bit early so they just let me go. Man, I am so happy to be home..." he pulled back a little and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:34 am

She kissed him back gently and sighed, she really was happy to have him home. She then pulled away and smiled at him, stroking his hair and head.

"Come with me...I want to show you our baby girl..."

She took his hand and led him to Katsura's room. She gently opened the door and stepped aside, so he could see his little girl. Katsura was so cute and she was sound asleep, clinging to the little dog that Kensei bought for her before she was born.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 am

He looked at his sweet little daughter and smiled-she looked so sweet asleep and clinging to her little stuffed animal. His heart almost burst with joy at seeing her.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:56 am

Takara gently picked up Katsura and she just shifted a bit, but didn't wake up.

Takara smiled and looked at Kensei, "You want to hold her?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 am

"I'd better...uh...better wait 'till she's awake. I'm afraid I'll wake her up if I hold her right now...this will be my first time ever holding a baby..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 am

She smiled, "She won't wake up, babe...I promise...and you will be fine...I trust you and I know she trusts you."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 am

Kensei bit his lip, looking fairly nervous-he knew she'd probably insist until he did, though, so he just nodded "Alright, give her to me..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 am

She smiled and gently handed the baby to him. She watched him and she knew he was going to be alright.

Katsura, who was still sleeping, shifted in his arms and turned into his chest, feeling safe and warm. She sighed and gripped his shirt with her tiny hand.

Takara smiled and put her hand over her mouth, already Katsura knew the one man she could trust and rely on.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 am

Kensei smiled and held Katsura close to him. He began to very gently rub her back, and then he sat in the rocking chair with her held against his body. He could have stayed like that with her forever...
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 am

She smiled and kissed his head, "I'll make you some food...come down when you are ready..."

She began to leave the room, giving him some time with his little girl.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 am

He spent several minutes just humming a lullaby to the sleepy baby, but eventually his hunger got the best of him and he (threw) put Katsura back in her crib and headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:02 am

Takara was in the kitchen, just making some food for her and Kensei. She was just happy to have him back in the house. She felt so much safer and protected.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 am

He came into the kitchen and sniffed the air, smiling "Mmm-smells good, whatever it is you're making. I must admit, I've most definitely missed your cooking." he came around behind her and held her waist, burying his face in his hair. He had missed her so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)   OneXOne (Kensei/Takara) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OneXOne (Kensei/Takara)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next