Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Toby/Dani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:48 pm

He looked at her and smiled, "Good morning my love...I have all of your favorite type of foods...pick whatever you want and I will serve it to you."

He would tell her when she is a little more awake. Right now didn't seem like the best idea. And to be honest...he was a little worried.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 am

She shrugged and sat down on the couch in the living room "I'm too tired to care...just make me whatever."

Far from ready to be awake yet, as was overwhelmingly obvious, she was indeed tired and just a little bit cranky.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:16 am

He sighed and nodded, knowing his attempts were of no use. He handed her a plate with multiple items of food and a glass of orange juice.

"Here you are then." he said, handing it to her.

He then got a plate and some milk and sighed, beginning to eat in silence.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 am

"Thank you, babe. Sorry I'm so grumpy, I'm just-you know. Tired and pregnant and...I don't mean to be like that towards you."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:22 am

He nodded, "It's fine...it's to be expected really. I had a feeling this was coming but it's nothing that can't be overlooked."

He was worried about telling her...maybe she wouldn't care...but he highly doubted that...he needed to say it soon.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:46 am

"This?" she glanced at him "What in hell do you mean this? I'm acting like this because I slept four entire hours after not sleeping at all last night-not everything I do has to be a side effect of the damn pregnancy! I do have emotions independent from the ones that are coming up...!"

She stopped abruptly. "Oh, God." she said, clamping her hands over her mouth "Toby-oh, God. I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:52 am

He looked at her and shook his head, understanding, "It's okay...I get it...really."

He wasn't mad nor did he raise his voice. He was calm, collected and didn't bat an eye. He went over to her and hugged her. He might not have known what it felt like but she had no control over any of it.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 am

She hugged him tightly, almost too tightly-she'd never say it, but one of the worries that had been buzzing around her mind was that, one day, she might yell at him too much and he'd get pissed off, leave and never come back.

Tears sprung to her eyes "I'm sorry..." she repeated pathetically.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:04 am

"Shh...it's okay...no need to apologize for something that happens with pregnancies. It's not the end of the world...I get it..." he told her, soothingly.

He looked at her and wiped the tears away and smiled, "Now, eat up for your strength for today...is not like any other."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:10 am

She sniffled and dabbed at her eyes again. "Oh, is any day ever the same around here?" her own joke made her smile as she finally began to eat.

"Why? What's happening today?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:23 am

He laughed and shook his head and tried to sound...excited if he even could at this point, "Well...my mom and sister are in town and they wanted to see me for lunch and...I told them about you and they actually wanted to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 am

When he said this she paused, a piece of egg she had been about to eat dropping off her fork and onto the plate.

"Your mom and sister? You mean the same women who made Meredith cry? Oh, no. No. No. No. No. No."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:30 am

He sighed and looked at her, "The only reason they made her cry was because she cheated on me and they were pissed...but on the phone they sounded as though they thought I was still with her..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:33 am

"Toby, no. I'm not even going to bother giving them a chance because I know exactly how this is going to turn out...no." it would take a lot of convincing or, perhaps, a bribe to even get her to consider saying yes.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:37 am

He sighed and looked at her, "Please? I'll buy you that really expensive item you wanted form the store...have it customized and just for you..."

He didn't know what else to do...he couldn't say no to his mother...let's face it, she would be a pest and come to his home and he didn't need that in his house right now...not with how moody and tired Dani was.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:44 am

"You're bribing me? Oh, no. No, no, no, no..." she paused "New iPhone with a TARDIS case, The Last of Us and a carton of Rainbow Sherbet. That's my asking price."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:47 am

He smiled at her and nodded, "Done, done and done...now...will you PLEASE go with me? I will make sure that you are taken cared for...I really promise you that."

He really wanted to keep the drama out of his house...so it was better to do it in public...just incase something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:01 am

She sighed "Fine. Where are we going and what should I wear? Please tell me it's not fancy dress because all my dresses make me look so fat..." of course, as luck would have it, it was fancy dress.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:09 am

"It is a fancy type of dress cafe...I'm sorry...and you look amazing in anything you wear...and you are not fat...you are just pregnant...and you look beautiful...and you know that."

He looked at her and kissed her head, "I will make sure you are happy and comfortable...and I'll tell you over and over as many times as you want."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:16 am

She smiled at him "Okay, I'll go and get ready now-meet back down here at, say, one-thirty?" getting up from the chair, she kissed his cheek and then headed upstairs.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:22 am

He smiled and watched her go. He was happy that she agreed to go...but also worried that this would turn out horrible. He sighed and cleaned everything up and got ready to take her to the cafe. He hoped this would go well.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:29 am

Before long, Dani came downstairs in her finest lunch attire. The dress she wore was somewhat snug across both her stomach and breasts but she hoped that didn't attract too much attention.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:37 pm

He looked at his mother and sister and he looked pissed, "Shut the hell up! She is not like that! I will not stand here and let you insult the mother of my child! Piss off and don't contact me again!"

He gently took her arm and took her back to the car, not allowing them to say anything else to her. He felt like an ass...he thought they wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:46 pm

When he grabbed her arm, she abruptly yanked away from him. "Don't touch me." as she said this, she spun around "How could you believe them?! I'd never cheat on you in a million years-not ever! Ugh I can't believe you!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 pm

He sighed and just let her rant. He didn't say anything and he didn't fight her at all. He had his reason's...but he didn't want her to slap him or anything.

"Let's just get home..." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Toby/Dani)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next