Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Toby/Dani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:55 pm

"No, I want an answer." she stated, calming a little bit "Because if you think that I'm going to do that, if you can't trust me, then we need to end this relationship right here and right now.  I'm not putting our baby through that."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:59 pm

He sighed, "Can we talk about this at home? I don't want to air this dirty laundry in public."

He looked at her, trying to get her to get in the car. He didn't know why he doubted it for a second...he just did...he was going to be in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:05 pm

"Fine." she got in the car and shut the door.  The whole drive home she remained tense and stared out the window.  When at long last they arrived and were inside with the door shut, she turned to him.

"Alright.  Explain."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:24 pm

"I don't know...just...it was nothing really...just...what they said...I don't know okay...I didn't mean it." he said.

He just went to the kitchen and he was worried that she would kick him or something.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:46 pm

"What do you mean "nothing", Toby?!  For a second-just a second-you actually believed them.  I was terrified that that second might turn into forever-that you'd believe them and that would be it.  The end of everything."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:36 am

"I'm sorry! I don't know! Just...it scared me for a second! Maybe I'm just terrified of being a dad and finding out it might not be mine! I know you're going to get mad at me...but you deserve to have a life with your friends and not be tied down by me or a baby..." he sounded sad.

He was happy to have a baby, no doubt...but he felt as if he pushed her to this.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:50 am

"Toby, I want this baby!  You don't know how badly I want it!  And I want you-I love you so, so much..." she walked into the kitchen and looked at him "Oh, goodness."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:52 am

He didn't look at her, he was nervous and he didn't want to lose her. He just felt like he tied her down too early.

"I want this baby too...but...you shouldn't have to be..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:32 am

"Do you?" she asked "Do you really want this baby? Because I think...I think I tied you down by getting pregnant and practically demanding you stay with me."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:33 am

"I really do. I have never felt this much love for one person...if it's any comfort...I don't love my mother or sister hardly...I mean there is some love there...but...if they dare treat you like that...it's not going to end well."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:58 am

"This is ridiculous. We both know we love each other-at least I love you, I don't know about you anymore-but still...and this baby, too! We love our baby so much-so what is all this?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:00 am

"Just a male who was worried as hell...but I love you I really do...and I want to stay with you and this baby for a very very long time. I hope you know this."

He held her close and sighed. He then pulled her into him and kissed her hard on the lips. He really did love her and their kid.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:06 am

She was surprised by the way he kissed her yet she kissed him back in much the same manner. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her body into his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Toby/Dani)   OnexOne (Toby/Dani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Toby/Dani)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Me RP :: Past RPs-
Jump to: