Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:54 pm

At that moment, Jun approached her door and knocked "Mallory?" he said "It's time. Are you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 pm

She looked to the door and she sat down and shook her head and her voice shook, "N-No."

She ran her fingers through her hair and bit her lip. She shook and just looked at herself in the mirror, still looking really scared and not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:05 pm

He opened the door and looked in at her. What he saw was her trembling figure sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Mal," he sighed, approaching her and placing a hand on her shoulder "It's going to be alright..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:27 pm

"N-No...it won't be alright...they are going to hound me and say it was my fault. I'm going to be in so much trouble and I can't do this...I really can't."

She got up and went to the window and crossed her arms over her chest and looked out, just thinking about it all.

(yeah some cuteness and holding then shell be like...okay and go xP)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:46 pm

"No, they won't-the evidence I'm sure they've found will completely implicate the minister and leave you innocent." he walked over to her and hugged her around the waist "You have no previous criminal history-but he does. One case of battery long-since forgotten about...but not anymore."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:38 am

"I'm just so afraid...I'm a girl and we don't...have rights...to some people we don't. What scares me the most is if someone seems it fit...I'll be torn away from you and never see you again..."

She knew she sounded clingy...but she loved Jun so much and she has never felt this way before about anyone...she was his FIRST and hopefully last boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:50 am

"Darling, we aren't living in the twenties anymore-women have rights. Everything is going to be fine, I swear to you now."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:53 am

She didn't argue anymore, she just turned in his arms and looked at him in the eyes. She could see everything now. She then hugged him tightly and sighed.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:05 am

------------------------THE END------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Me RP :: Past RPs-
Jump to: