Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:11 am

She shifted and sighed, "Hmm...Jun..."

she looked peaceful and could finally sleep and get a full nights sleep. She didn't care right now that she was covered in blood...she was too tired.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 am

"Let it rest for now, father. That man is in the hospital and Mallory has had a terrible night of her own...I don't think this needs to be taken any farther right now."

"Perhaps you're right..." sighed his father.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:17 am

She just lay there, content in her dream land. She sighed and murmured something inaudible this time, but she seemed happy...
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 am

"Take her to the guest room-put her in bed and let her rest, then. She needs it."

Jun nodded and picked her up again.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:24 am

She fluttered her eyes open and looked up at him, half in and half out of sleep, "Jun? Where are we..?"

She yawned and felt her eyes becoming heavy again. She didn't have much strength to really talk right now.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:46 am

"Ssh...it's okay. Don't talk, just rest-I'll take care of you." he gently carried her into the guest bedroom and pulled back the covers, laying her gently down and covering her.

"Goodnight." and he left the room, leaving the door cracked just a bit so he could hear her if necessary.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 am

She fell back asleep and slept the entire night. It felt good, the bed was so comfortable and soft and warm. It was much better to than what she was used to sleeping on...the floor. She just curled up and snored lowly...she was home.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 am

The next morning, Jun was eating breakfast in the sun room when something occured to him. Going to the kitchen, he made up a special plate just for Mallory and then went to her room. He knocked three times before entering, hoping she'd be awake.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:05 am

She was awake and just about to sit up in her bed when she heard the knocking. She looked to the door and fixed her hair as best she could.

She was clean with no blood on her and she didn't remember how that happened, but she was grateful for it.

"Come in." she said.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:10 am

He entered the room and walked to her bed, placing the tray with the plate of food and a glass of juice down in front of her. "Here you are. Eat up, you need your strength..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:25 am

She smiled and looked at him, "Thank you...this looks amazing..."

She began to eat and drink, just thinking about all that happened. She sighed and sat back, playing with her food, deep in thought. She wondered what would happen in a few days. What would happen to the minister and her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 am

"You're going to have to rest in bed for a few days-the nurse examined you this morning while you were still asleep and said you sustained some minor injuries in the...incident."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:31 am

She nodded at what he said and sighed, just still playing with her food and looking at the juice she had on the tray.

"What's gonna happen to me?" she asked, not really directed towards Jun in particular.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:33 am

"I don't know." he responded even though the question might not have been meant for him "My father has been thinking it over since he woke up this morning-this is a very complicated issue."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:39 am

She looked out the window and sighed, "I know I'm in trouble...I just have a feeling..."

She was scared...she didn't want to be killed because she defended herself...but she didn't want to be in a cell and never see Jun ever again. She wish she could tell them what happened...even though it was CLEAR enough to see the bruises and marks on her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:44 am

"Not as much trouble as you might think. My father-he is counting on my opinion for this as well. I can put in a good word for you-in fact, I already have."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:49 am

She smiled at him slightly and held his hand, she was glad to have him on her side. She finished her breakfast and curled up more in the bed she now occupied. She patted the spot next to her, hoping he could join her and hold her for a bit.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:01 am

He smiled, immediately jumping at the chance to be close to her. He snuggled down onto the bed and wrapped his arms around her "Ah, there we are..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:10 am

"I love being in yours arms...and I am a little sore but that's okay...only for you will I endure this pain...haha..."

She held him and kissed his cheek, feeling at ease more so than she did last night. She was worried but she just relaxed right now.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:16 am

"Well, don't be afraid to let me know if I'm hurting you. That's something I'd never want to do...not ever." he kissed her head and sighed, thinking about the night before-the blood, her face and how terrified she'd been.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:23 am

She looked at him and put her nose to his cheek, "Jun...how are YOU dealing with all of this?"

She wanted to know and make sure he was comfortable with her and everything...if there was even a way.

"Are you...scared of me now?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:29 am

"You know, I'm not-but the full weight of this thing hasn't really hit me yet. I'm...processing it a bit at a time, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:39 pm

She sighed and just lay there, falling asleep and holding Jun super close to her, feeling safe again.

(Skype!)

Mallory was now walking around her room, putting on new clothes and ready to finally get out of this room. Sure it might not have been for the best reason...but she needed to.

(gonna talk to the popo cuz yeah xP)
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Jun sighed. Today was certainly not going to be the easiest-or the best-day ever but it had to be done. Today his girlfriend would be talking to the police about the incident and Jun had promised to come along for moral support.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:50 pm

She had bandages on her body and she still had a few bruises. She was looking at herself in the mirror and she looked so scared and pale...she was scared.

"I can't do this...shit...I'm going to puke..." she put her hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)   OnexOne (Jun/Mallory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Jun/Mallory)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next