Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Kate/Piers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:32 am

He looked at her, she was serious and he could just tell. The way she looked at him...was such a different side from the confident, go lucky girl he loved.

He still loved her regardless but he knew she was scared now. He held her and kissed her head, "It'll be okay honey...I know you're scared...and I'm scared too..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:41 am

"Are you?" she asked "You don't seem scared. I can feel my fear in every bone in my body, but you...you don't really exuded fear."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:45 am

He smiled slightly at her, "I am terrified...but I don't want to scare you...so I act strong and tough for you as well...I know your scared...I see it...Hell I see a lot of your sides no one else sees. (LIKE YOUR VAGINA! XP) But I don't want you to think that I don't care..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 am

"That's because I feel like I can let my guard down around you-I've never been able to do that around anyone besides my dad...I...ah...I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:30 am

"We will get through this...and our baby...will be an amazing child because you are carrying it and doing whatever it takes to keep it happy...I know you will...and you will look beautiful carrying my child."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:49 am

"Okay, that's enough-any more sugar from you and I'm going to puke." she smiled and stepped away from him "Seriously, though-thanks."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:51 am

He laughed and nodded, "Well...fine then...haha...I won't but...you're welcome...I hope you listened to everything I said...hehe..."

He kissed her on the lips and sighed.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:03 am

She kissed back but pulled away after a second "Ah, more chores to do I think you'll find.  Let's get to work then, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Kate/Piers)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4