Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Kate/Piers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:57 am

"I'd be the one putting you through those drill practices if my dad could have his way, eh? But y'know, in terms of marriage there's nothing really stopping us. I mean, uh, besides the absence of a proposal of course but...this village has a special ceremony for it and everything. We could get married...someday." considering they were just living day-to-day here, Kate hoped that that proposal and their "someday" marriage would come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 am

He looked at her, "A proposal? Hmm...well...then I am glad I have this planned out."

He got on one knee, took her hand and smiled, "Kate Redfield...I love you...with all of my heart and since day one. You are my light, my rock and my one and only. I want you to marry me and take my last name...if I were to go a day without you...it would be the day from hell."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:06 am

"Oh, lord-really?" she smiled and rolled her eyes "Piers, a simple 'I love you, will you marry me?' would have sufficed-you know I don't fall for all that mushy stuff."

Still, she bit her lip and grinned "As long as you promise to never do that again...yes. I'll marry you."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:21 am

He laughed and nodded, standing up, "I won't do that again...because this marriage will be my one and only...unless you know, you don't want it to be."

He hugged and kissed her head, loving that she said yes...in a different way than expected.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 am

She smiled and hugged him back "You may find yourself regretting this after you've had me as your wife for ten years. Then again, maybe not..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 am

He hugged her back and smiled, "Please, in ten years we would be renewing our vows if you ever wanted to do that...but I would never regret having you as my wife...I do love you and you know that."

At that moment Chris came out (because the damn fucker wanted him to xP) and looked at the two of them, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So, what's going on you two? You seem really happy, Kate."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:31 am

When Kate saw Chris coming, she let go of Piers and turned to him "Okay...no sense in sugar-coating this I guess." she took Piers' hand and couldn't help but beam.

"Um...I think we just got engaged."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:34 am

"You THINK? Haha...no we did just get engaged...I just need a ring...but it is official." Piers said.

Chris smiled and shook his head, "Knew you two would end up like this...but congrats honey...really you have picked a good man."

Chris hugged his daughter and kissed her head, really happy for her. He then shook Piers hand and smiled still, he was glad they found and had each other.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:38 am

"Wow, dad-I was almost expecting you to be angry with the whole situation. I don't know why." she grinned and hugged him back "But thank you for accepting it regardless. You know how this is-living life day-to-day...there's no putting anything off."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:40 am

He smiled and stroked her face and sighed slightly, "You sound just like your mother...she said that when I proposed to her...and you are just like her in so many ways..."

He knew that it wasn't fair to her that she had to live the way she did...or used to. He wished he could give her a different life than this one...where she could live in a normal house and not worry about anything...
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:48 am

"I know." she smiled "You tell me that almost every day-but, y'know what?  I had a happy childhood-the happiest.  Now it's time for me to pay my dues and make a better life for my children."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:51 am

He smiled and nodded, then his face dropped and looked at her and then at her stomach. He probably took it the wrong way but he wasn't sure at this point.

Piers looked at him and then at her, wondering if she was hinting at something and it was easier for her to tell them both here and now.

"Are you pregnant, Kate?" Chris asked, waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:02 am

Her face remained straight as stone when he asked this question. She had been leading up to telling Piers the truth after her whole 'wedding' speech but now...

Losing her emotions, knowing this would not go over well, she responded in a very soldier-like manner "Yes, sir."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:04 am

Piers looked at her and gasped, "You...you're having...oh my god..."

Piers was shocked and he didn't know anything about it. She hid it well...but also maybe she wasn't showing yet because she was just now starting to feel it.

Chris sighed and shook his head, "I knew it...I could tell by the way you two...in any sense...what is done is done..."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:13 am

"Now, if you don't mind, I have laundry to get back to..." she turned away from them and went back to washing clothes. In reality, there was a burning inside her-she knew Chris had to be so disappointed in her and disappointing him was the last thing she ever wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:18 am

He looked at his daughter and wasn't sure what to think at this point. He was disappointed in her...but he knew that it was inevitable...he just turned and went to help some people gather some food.

"Are you alright?" Piers asked...worried.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:25 am

When Piers asked if she was alright, she shook her head "No. I'm...I'm not. I'm not alright. I know he must be so upset with me. That's the one thing I never, ever wanted."

As she scrubbed at a shirt, a strange thing happened. Tears filled her eyes and she let out a loud, strangled sob. Her nails dug into the fabric of the shirt.

"No...no, no, no..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:41 pm

He looked at her and then went to hug and kiss her. He wanted her to feel better and he didn't know what to do. No matter what he said would make her feel better. He wanted to help her...but he was worried that his words meant nothing.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:50 pm

When he approached her and went in for a hug, she hugged him back.  She didn't say anything, just hugged him.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:51 pm

He was kind of shocked but he still hugged her. He didn't want her to feel like this...he wanted her to be happy and know that him and her father would be there for her.

"I love you...I promise we will get through this...all of this."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:57 pm

"I love you too, Piers.  I really, really do.  You're all I have right now and...well, just thank you for being there."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:02 pm

"You're welcome...and I know that and you do too...I just want to try and make you feel better...okay? Is there anything you need or?"
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:07 pm

"I'm...fine for now. Ugh, it's so weird though knowing I'm pregnant. I'm growing a human being inside my body..."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:18 pm

He smiled and nodded, "Yes...and we can finally have our little baby and our family...I am actually very excited to have a child with you..."

He sighed and thought about it. He was actually really happy and he wanted to see his baby...wondering if it looked like him or her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Kate didn't smile.

"Piers," she said quietly "I'm scared. I'm really, truly terrified for the first time in my life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Kate/Piers)   OnexOne (Kate/Piers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Kate/Piers)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next