Let Me RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Me RP

Sick and tired of having to look to the ends of the earth to roleplay? Me too! That's why I made this forum-free roleplay for one and all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Hannah looked at Mark and she was SHOCKED that Mark actually stood up for her like this and he said things she has NEVER heard him say EVER. She was grateful for what he said to her.

The aunt gasped and put her hand on her chest, "How dare you! You have NO right to talk to me like that! You are a foreign piece of shit! What would your parents think of you like talking to me like this?"

Hannah spoke up, "At least his family treats me better than ANY of you ever have. So I suggest you leave him alone before I punch that smug look off your bitchy face."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Mark was unsure where any of that had come from, all he knew was that he had said it and he couldn't take any of it back. Of course, it had just the effect he'd hoped it would. Her aunt seemed, at least somewhat, upset by what he had said. Good, he was glad. She deserved it for the horrible way she treated him, Hannah, and everyone else around her.

"My parents would be proud that I put someone like you in your place."
Back to top Go down
https://letmerp.rpg-board.net
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Hannah gently pulled Mark past her aunt as she shoulder checked her going towards the chapel to get to the funeral.

-Time Skip!-

As the funeral was going on, Hannah was close to Mark and she had tissues in her hand, crying as the priest talked about her grandmother. She was sad and she ignored the glares she would get occasionally from the rest of the family.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Mark held her close to him, wiping away a few tears of his own as he listened to the beautiful words the preacher said about her grandmother. From the stories that were told, she sound like a wonderful woman - and hearing about her and the way she did things reminded him a lot of Hannah. She had been so lucky to have someone like that in her life. He just wondered how she'd cope now that she was gone.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:47 pm

After the funeral was done, Hannah was in the car with Mark, driving back to her grandmother's place. She had been quiet since they lowered her grandmother into the ground and she tried to not cry anymore.

She was holding Mark's hand and she had a firm hold on it, just terrified if she let go he would leave too.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:54 pm

He wasn't sure what to say, or if there was anything to even be said. Instead, they drove in silence, Mark occasionally squeezing Hannah's hand to let her know that he was still there with her and that it was okay for her to cry or do anything else she felt she needed to do.

For some reason, part of him really wanted to go and see his mom in that moment. He wasn't sure why. Maybe he needed the kind of comfort only she could provide.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 10:00 pm

"M-Mark? Ca-Can we go see you-your mom?" She stuttered trying not to cry anymore.

She wasn't sure what to do and she just needed a mother figure to hug her. Mark was doing a wonderful job of comforting her but she wanted a mother figure to hug as well.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 10:06 pm

It was as though she had read his mind.

"Of course we can. She told me we could come over today if we wanted, seemed like she knew we were gonna need her." he chuckled, pulling up the directions to his mother's house on his phone. In all honesty, he couldn't wait to see her.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 11:44 pm

She just sat there and wiped her eyes, thinking about everything. She then decided to take a little nap and just try and forget about everything as of right now. She really needed this.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 5:44 pm

On his way there, he decided to call his mom to let her know that they were on their way. She sounded very glad that they would be coming, and promised to have food ready for them by the time they arrived. Mark tried to tell her that that wouldn't be necessary, but she wouldn't hear it.

As Mark hung up the phone, he couldn't help but smile a little in spite of all the bad things that had happened that day "She kept telling me 'anything can be fixed with food.'" he told Hannah.

About half an hour later, they pulled up in the driveway of his mom's house. Mark felt a little excited - it would be honestly pretty great to see her right now.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 7:54 pm

Hannah woke up and she rubbed her eyes and looked up at the house. She smiled gently and she then got out of the car. When she got out of the car, she suddenly felt a feeling of comfort but still some sadness wash over her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Mark took her hand and walked up to the front door, knocking on it. This immediately set the dogs off, and they began barking. Within a moment, Mark could hear his mother telling them to settle down.

A couple seconds later, she opened the door and smiled out at them "Mark, Hannah! So good to see you. Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:11 pm

Hannah smiled and nodded to her, going into the house and looking around. She felt at home here and she saw Lussy coming over and getting excited. Hannah kneeled down and began to pet the big, fluffy, white dog.

"Hi Lussy." She said, laughing once.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Mark patted the dog on the head, before turning to give his mother a hug.

"Hey, mom."

"Hello, sweetheart. How are you doing?"

"Could be better, but pretty good considering the circumstances. How have you been?"

"I've been good. I'm very glad you two came to see me, though."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Hannah got up and smiled, "Hi Mrs. Fischbach."

She looked at Mark's mother and she tried to put on a brave face, but she could feel her eyes were betraying her. She had to be strong.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 pm

His mother went over and gave Hannah a very strong hug "Hello Hannah. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now."

Mark watched the two of them, smiling a little bit. He knew how much his mom loved and cared for Hannah.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Hannah hugged his mother back and she sniffled, "Th-Thank you. It hurts and it will take a few days for the pain to ease. But Mark has been amazing."
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:46 pm

"I should hope so, I raised him to be." she let her go and smiled at her "I made you both some food, I know after a day like today you've got to be hungry."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Hannah wasn't really that hungry but she didn't want to be rude either. She smiled gently and she nodded at his mother.

"Food sounds amazing right now." She told her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 pm

"You can eat as much or as little as you want." his mother said, putting a hand on your shoulder "I won't be upset if you tell me you're not hungry, either."

Mark knew this was the truth, but felt it in himself to try and eat a little bit anyways.
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:09 pm

"I can eat a little bit. I haven't eaten all day and I wasn't in the mood. But I can eat a little bit." She told her.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:30 pm

The three walked into the kitchen together, and Momiplier set two plates down on the kitchen table.  She stood back and smiled at the two of them.

"Let me know as soon as you're done and I'll go ahead and clean up.  Would you two like drinks or anything?"

"Let me get them, Mom.  What would you like, Hannah?"
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:42 pm

"This looks amazing, Mrs. Fishbach. And A water will be fine Mark, thank you." Hannah said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
JillSandwich
Admin
JillSandwich

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:50 pm

"Gotcha." Mark said, going and fetching two water bottles from the freezer. Momiplier stood back and watched the two, smiling.

"Ah...having a part of my family with me is nice. I'd like to get us all together again, though."
Back to top Go down
angelkris1991
Admin
angelkris1991

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Hannah smiled and looked at Mark and held his hand as she ate, she was thankful for him being with her at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)   OnexOne (Mark/Hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne (Mark/Hannah)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2